Donate to EJC
The Equal Justice Center is a non-profit, tax-exempt, charitable organization, which operates on generous contributions from individual donors, businesses, law firms, labor organizations, and foundations. Contributions to the EJC are tax-deductible.
We would be honored to have your support.
We welcome your general support of EJC's overall work or you can scroll down for more information about supporting a specific office or project of the EJC.
Donate by Check
To make a gift by check to EJC or any of its projects, please click below to download a printable mail-in gift form (PDF):
Please make your check payable to “Equal Justice Center” and send it to us at:
Equal Justice Center
314 E Highland Mall Blvd., Suite #401
Austin, TX 78752
We especially welcome your general support for our overall work. If you prefer you can designate your gift specifically for support of our one of our regional offices or special projects, including:
- Central Texas Workers’ Rights Office (Austin)
- South Texas Workers’ Rights Office (San Antonio)
- North Texas Workers’ Rights Office (Dallas)
- Southeast Texas Workers' Rights Office (Houston)
- DACA, Citizenship & Immigrant Justice Project
- Transnational Worker Rights Clinic (EJC partnership with University of Texas Law School)
You can indicate that preference on either the on-line gift form or the mail-in gift form.
EJC relies on gifts from donors like you to continue our work. We promise to use your gift wisely to secure just treatment for low-income working people, regardless of their immigration status. You gift to the EJC is tax-deductible.